Job role: Waiter/Waitress
Salary: £9.00 per hour (plus service charge)
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Tenby, Pembrokeshire (accommodation available)
Our client is looking for an experienced Waiter/Waitress for their established hotels in Tenby, Pembrokeshire. This is an excellent opportunity for a Waiter/Waitress to express their interest in customer service and professional skills in a dynamic and high-profile environment.
- Welcome customers and lead them to their seats.
- Introduce the menu and describe the variety of dishes and drinks.
- Making recommendation on specialities.
- Taking orders and dealing with payments.
- Inspecting the quality of the final servings and resolve any issues.
- Identify and resolve any special requirements, wants and needs of customers.
- Handle complaints.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Work efficiently with other members of the team.
- Proven work experience as a Waiter/Waitress or similar role
- Ability to build a relationship with colleagues and customers
- Customer-oriented and planning skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Patient problem solver
- Great interpersonal and communication skills