Salary: £46k (Dependent on experience)
Hours: Full-time / Permanent
Location: Central London
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Theatre Scrub Lead to join a well-established private clinic in Central London, on a permanent basis.
You must be a registered general nurse (RGN) for this role and must have experience in a surgical setting and supervisory or managerial experience. This is a team leader position, and you will be supported by the clinical coordinator to provide scrub supervision leadership over the theatre/scrub team. Applying candidates will need to be supernumerary and oversee anaesthetic/recovery in the absence of the lead.
- Line management and supervision of all grades of staff within the sphere of authority, acting as a clinical lead and expert to junior, non-registered, and less experienced staff.
- Coordinate and manage own specialty and department as required. Liaise with surgeons and anaesthetists to assess requirements for future operating lists and ensure those requirements are met.
- Take the lead with planning, delivering and evaluation of patient care.
- Work with senior staff to identify and manage staff performance issues, including sickness absence, capability, and discipline.
- Participate in the process of recruitment, selection, and retention of staff.
Surgical first assistants with supervisory experience will also be considered for this role.
For more information on this exciting position, click apply now!