Job role: Spa Therapist
Salary: £10.50 per hour (Permanent role)
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Chipping Campden (North Cotswolds)
Live-in accommodation is available.
Our client is looking for an experienced Spa Therapist for their established hotels in Chipping Campden. This is an excellent opportunity for a Spa Therapist to express their interest in beauty treatments using their professional skills in a dynamic and high-profile environment. The successful candidate will be working as a team, by ensuring product quality standards are met and excellent service is provided to all guests according to the hotel’s objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To ensure all guests are welcomed and checked into the spa.
- Previous experience as a spa therapist completing massages, manicure, and pedicures.
- Ensuring consultations are completed with the guest before any treatments are carried out.
- A good understanding of Contraindications
- Exceptional communication skills - verbal and written.
- Ensuring good communication between all departments.
- Must be able to work under pressure, whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
- Maintenance of guest information.
- Responsible for working alongside the spa receptionist to ensure bookings and timings are logged and accurate.
- Promote all in-house facilities.
- Cash handling and banking procedure
- Spa Therapist – 3 years
- Massages – Hot Stones, deep tissue massage, Swedish massage (All desirable, not essential)
- Manicure and Pedicure (Desirable, not essential)
- Experience working within in a hotel spa
- A good administrative and customer service background
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multitask.