Job role: Spa Receptionist
Salary: £9.25 per hour
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Chipping Campden (North Cotswolds)
Our client is looking for an experienced Spa Receptionist for their established hotels in Chipping Campden. This is an excellent opportunity for a Receptionist to express their interest in customer service and professional skills in a dynamic and high-profile environment. The responsibilities will include the greeting of all guests, answering phone calls, assisting guests with questions regarding spa services and products, booking all appointments, checking guest into the computer system, and charging for services performed.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To ensure all guests are welcomed and checked into the computer system.
- Previous experience as a spa receptionist within a Hotel environment or Spa.
- Exceptional communication skills - verbal and written.
- Must be able to work under pressure, whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
- Maintenance of guest information.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by manager.
- Communicate to management all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions, and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Cash handling and banking procedure
- Spa Receptionist – 1 year
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multitask