Job Title: Reception and Retail Sale Advisor
Duration: Full-Time, Permanent role
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 + Very good Commission
Location: Harley Street
Hours: 37.5 hrs a week
London Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for an experienced Reception and Retail Sale Advisor, for a Full-time, permanent role.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, high end, clinic in Central London.
As the Reception and Retail Sale Advisor, your job role will include providing a first-class customer service to all patients face to face or via the telephone through the speedy and first class approach to clients. To always ensure outstanding levels of customer services and care. To handle payment processing, cashiering, day lists, and administration support to the Clinic as appropriate
- The primary function of this role is to act as a Retail Sales Advisor, providing an efficient & professional service to patients.
- You will be required to liaise with patients, to follow through on sales, invoices and to inform on treatments, identify and up sell other potential treatments and build a relationship with our patient base.
- Patient contact and scheduled patient follow up calls are also integral to the role. You will be required to be organized, efficient and thorough.
- IT skills are required to log sales, order stock and manage diaries for the team. Reception, Cashiering and Customer Service
- Meet and greet Patients for consultations/treatments ensuring they are dealt with in a first class, professional manner
- Ensuring a high standard of presentation is maintained in all patient common areas
- Utilise Clinic Office for appointments and payments and the completion of patient details
- Responsible for financial takings by patients, ensuring company policies and procedures and security standards are compiled with, to include receipt of payments, cashiering and banking, refunds, petty cash and invoices.
- Ensuring conversions are updated correctly throughout the day
- Responsible for the co-ordination of patient files.
- Responsible to ensure patient complaints are reported to your Manager.
- Ensure all payments are collected before the consultation/treatment either in advance via the telephone or on the day based on company policy.
- Answer the incoming call within service levels set.
- Cashing up and banking
- Open and closing the clinic and ensuring the Clinic is ready for trading.
- Liaising with the Medical Team
- Safeguard the company’s cash and banking, ensuring money is banked in compliance with company policy and staff welfare is protected
For more information, click apply now!