Job role: Night Manager
Salary: £22K per annum
Working hours: around 40 hours per week
Location: Chipping Campden (North Cotswolds)
Our client is looking for an experienced Night Manager for their established hotels in Chipping Campden. This is an excellent opportunity for a Night Manager to express their interest in leadership, customer service and professional skills in a dynamic and high-profile environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To ensure all guests are welcomed and checked into the computer system.
- Previous experience as a Night Manager within the hospitality industry.
- Exceptional communication skills - verbal and written.
- Ensuring good communication between all departments.
- Must be able to work under pressure, whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
- Maintenance of guest information.
- Maintenance of information about local events.
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Ability to work on own as well as part of a Team.
- Proven Experience with Front Office Management Systems
- Responsibility for all hotel operations during overnight shift hours.
- Manage, plan and control the Night team to ensure a standard of service.
- Deal with guest complaints in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Night Manager – 1 year
- Experience using Hotel Systems
- A good administrative and customer service background
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multitask
- Leadership skills