Job role: Kitchen Porter
Salary: £20 000 per year
Working hours: 40hours per week (Monday to Sunday – flexible hours)
Our client based in the Oxford area is looking for an experienced Kitchen Porter for its events catering kitchen. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to helping the kitchen run smoothly.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Previous experience as a Kitchen Porter within the hospitality industry.
- A keen eye for detail to always ensure a clean kitchen environment.
- Communication skills - verbal and written- to ensure clear communication.
- Ensure cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
- Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
- Unload food and equipment deliveries.
- Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised.
- Must be able to work under pressure, whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
- Kitchen Porter within Hospitality Industry
- Driving License is an advantage