Job role: Junior Waiter
Location: Chelsea, London
Salary: £26K - £29K dependent on experience (plus Tronc)
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join the team as a Junior Waiter for a Michelin star restaurant in Chelsea. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to express your interest in the hospitality industry, first-class service and fine dining.
- Welcome customers and lead them to their seats.
- Introduce the menu and describe the variety of dishes and drinks.
- Making recommendation on specialities.
- Taking orders and dealing with payments.
- Identify and resolve any special requirements, wants and needs of customers.
- Handle complaints.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Work efficiently with other members of the team.
- Proven work experience as a Waiter/Waitress or similar role
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues and customers
- Customer-oriented and planning skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Patient problem solver
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Sunday and Monday: OFF
- Tuesday and Wednesday: only dinner service
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday: mixed doubles