Job role: Housekeeper/Room Attendant
Salary: Permanent part time role - £14K per annum
Location: Broadgate, Grasmere
Working hours: 30 hours per week
Live in Accommodation available
Our client is looking for a Housekeeper to join their team and provide excellent customer service for the hotel in Broadgate, Grasmere. Live in accommodation is available with breakfast and dinner included.
Your responsibilities will include changing towels, making beds and cleaning bathrooms. You will address clients’ queries and make sure the rooms are fully stocked, clean, and inviting at all times.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Changing bed linen, make beds and replace used towels
- Sweep, mop, and vacuum floors and carpets
- Replenish bath care products
- Report any technical issues and maintenance
- Address guest queries and help retrieve lost items.
- Ensure all assigned rooms are clean and tidy by the end of the shift
- A keen eye for detail to always ensure a clean environment
- Must be able to work under pressure, whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- Previous experience as a Room Attendant is an advantage
- Flexible to work on shifts
- Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards
- Excellent organization skills and ability to follow instructions
- Communication skills - verbal and written- to ensure clear communication