Job role: Receptionist
Salary: £9.40 per hour
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Ilfracombe, Devon
Our client is looking for an experienced Receptionist for their established hotels. This is an excellent opportunity for a Receptionist to express their interest in customer service and professional skills in a dynamic and high-profile environment. The successful candidate will manage the operations of the Front Office by ensuring product quality standards are met and excellent service is provided to all guests according to the hotel’s objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To ensure all guests are welcomed and checked into the computer system.
- Previous experience as a receptionist within the hospitality industry.
- Exceptional communication skills - verbal and written.
- Ensuring the good communication between all departments.
- Must be able to work under pressure, whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
- Maintenance of guest information.
- Maintenance of information about local events.
- Responsible for group bookings and dealing with complaints.
- Control the availability of rooms, room types, and rate categories.
- Promote all in-house facilities.
- Cash handling and banking procedure
- Receptionist – 1 year
- Experience using PMS system and Rezlynx-Starlight system is essential
- A good administrative and customer service background
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multitask