Job Title: Healthcare Assistant (HCA)
Duration: Part-Time, Permanent role (19 hours a week)
London Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for an experienced Healthcare Assistant, for a part-time, permanent role.
This role is working within a well-established, high end, private Clinic based in Manchester. Applying candidates must have Extensive theatre experience within cosmetic surgery.
As the Healthcare Assistant, your role will include providing clinical support and care for patients in the operating theatre and clinic environment with the highest possible standard. To provide a safe environment and actively contribute to clinical practice and duties as required. The post-holder will demonstrate and maintain strong clinical standards and patient care.
- To assist with various types of cosmetic surgical procedures.
- To run the outpatients’ clinic independently and effectively liaising with the TM.
- Be responsible for the daily clinic checks of all treatment rooms and maintain high standards.
- Participate fully as a team member, sharing knowledge and information.
- Demonstrate through a holistic approach to care and day to day clinical issues, an understanding of evidence-based practice.
- To liaise with Surgeons regarding procedures and requirements.
- To assist in pre and post-operative care of the patient following the procedures.
- Develop a skill mix that can be adopted in all areas of patient care including outpatients.
- To assist in stock control and ordering.
- Flexibility around business requirements.
- Follow up care and advice is provided to patients.
- Patient safety is maintained as a key priority, and in line with CQC requirements.
- A high standard of professionalism and standards is maintained at all times.
- Promote partnership with patients and promote their right to informed choice and support their ability to self care.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the operating theatre environment and pre/post-operative care
- Demonstrate technical skills ensuring adherence to local policies.
- Ensure equipment and other supplies are in stock.
- Ensure Adverse Incidents are reported, and incident form completed in accordance with company policy.
- Assist TM in monthly clinical audits.
Click Apply Now for more information!