We are looking for a General Labourer or Unloader for an on-going position to take up manual labour tasks and support operations in worksites around the Kent area. We would like you to have stamina and the ability to lift heavy loads as this is a labour-intensive position. You should be able to concentrate on performing your tasks and commit to safety rules. You will be required to travel to different site locations in Kent.
Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing for long periods of time, lifting heavy loads of flat-packed goods).
· Good hand-eye coordination
· Familiarity with power tools and machinery is a plus.
· Able to read instructions and blueprints when needed.
· Communication and teamwork skills
· Commitment to safety rules
· Apprenticeship or specialization is an asset, but not necessary.
· CSCS card is required.
Applying candidates must have a full UK driving license and access to their own vehicle.
· Monday to Thursday (32hours per week with 8am start time dependent on-site inductions)
· On-going position (at least 3 months)
· Pay £12.50 per hour
· You will be required to supply your own safety boots, High Vis and hard hat.
Expected start date: 29/03/2021