Job role: Food and Beverage Supervisor
Salary: Permanent role - £10.00 per hour
Working hours: around 40 hours per week
Location: Chipping Campden (North Cotswolds)
Live-in accommodation available
Our client is looking for an experienced Food and Beverage Supervisor for their established hotel in Chipping Campden. This is an excellent opportunity for a F&B Supervisor to express their interest in customer service and professional skills in a dynamic and high-profile environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Delivering superior food and beverage service and maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Organize and supervise shifts.
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products.
- Inspecting the quality of the final servings any resolve any issues.
- Identify and resolve any special requirements, wants and needs of customers.
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices.
- Proven work experience as a F&B Supervisor within Hospitality Industry
- Proven customer service experience
- Extensive food and beverage knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and waiting staff
- Familiarity with restaurant software
- Leadership, motivational and people skills