Job role: Food and Beverage Assistant
Salary: £9.25 per hour
Working hours: around 40 hours per week
Location: Chipping Campden (North Cotswolds)
Live-in accommodation available
Our client is looking for an experienced Food and Beverage Assistant for their established hotels in Chipping Campden. This is an excellent opportunity for a F&B Assistant to express their interest in customer service and professional skills in a dynamic and high-profile environment.
- Welcome customers and lead them to their seats.
- Introduce the menu and describe the variety of dishes and drinks.
- Making recommendation on specialities.
- Taking orders and dealing with payments.
- Inspecting the quality of the final servings and resolve any issues.
- Identify and resolve any special requirements, wants and needs of customers.
- Handle complaints.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Work efficiently with other members of the team.
- Proven work experience as an F&B Assistant or similar role within Hospitality Industry
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues and customers
- Customer-oriented and planning skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Patient problem solver
- Great interpersonal and communication skills