Job role: Executive Head Chef
Salary: Permanent role £35 000 – £38000 per year
Location: Broadgate, Grasmere
Our client is looking for an experienced Executive Head Chef to develop and manage team in the hotel industry. This is an excellent opportunity for an Executive Head Chef to express their love for food and show off their skills in a dynamic and high-profile environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must have a real passion for hospitality, food and quality fresh ingredients.
- Motivation and leadership skills to represent our client and its high-end hospitality standards.
- Previous experience as an Executive Head Chef within the hospitality industry.
- A keen eye for detail to always ensure delivery of the standards and the highest level of food quality.
- A proven track record of recruiting, developing, motivating, and retaining a kitchen team.
- Exceptional communication skills - verbal and written- to ensure clear communication.
- To effectively communicate with the front of house team.
- To carry food safety checks and maintain documentation in line with legislative and best practise requirements.
- To create new ideas for menus and food presentation in line with the style of the company and documenting recipes as appropriate.
- To place all food orders, record stock and minimalise wastage.
- Must be able to work under pressure, whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
- Chef: 3 years
- Food Hygiene level