Salary: £40k per annum
Hours: Full-time / Permanent
Location: Harley Street, London
A permanent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Clinic Nurse (Registered Nurse) to join a well-established private cosmetic company in Harley Street, London. This is a full-time permanent role, including weekend and evenings on a rota.
To provide clinical support to patients throughout their perioperative journey. This includes pre- assessment, admission, through surgical intervention, discharge, and aftercare. To provide a safe environment and actively contribute to clinical practice and duties as required. The post-holder will demonstrate and maintain strong clinical standards and patient care.
- Be expected to work autonomously and independently, oversee their own caseload including following up referrals and investigations for the more complex patients. Seeking support where appropriate
- Take an in-depth history from the patient and evaluate previously known health issues.
- Ensure that appropriate preoperative investigations are ordered and that any abnormal findings are actioned as required in a timely and effective manner to minimise any delays in treatment.
- Implement policies and act in accordance with the decision-making process.
- Keep accurate records as per TPC policy and effective communication.
- Have the knowledge and skills to be able to conduct heart and airway assessments.
- Ensure daily cleaning checks are performed and documented.
- Maintain clinic rooms to a high standard of cleanliness and stocked to the appropriate level.
Skills and Experience:
- Registered Nurse and/or Operating Department Practitioner.
- Extensive pre assessment experience.
- 5* customer service outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Extended clinical skill, including venepuncture or wiliness to learn.
- Proficient IT skills.
- Ability to perform physical assessment, airway, heart, ECG.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, Click Apply Now!