Salary: £34k with £4.8k yearly bonus upon hitting KPI’s set
Hours: Full-time / Permanent
A permanent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Clinic Manager to join a well-established private cosmetic company in Leeds. This is a full-time, permanent role offering a salary of £34k with a £4.8k yearly bonus, upon hitting KPI’s set. Applying candidates must have a general understanding of aesthetic or surgical services.
We are looking for an experienced and all rounded Clinic Manager to ensure that the Leeds Clinic has the best working environment and processes for effective delivery of outstanding patient care and safety.
Managing and working with a multidisciplinary team, the Clinic Manager will hold overall responsibility, and high strategic impact, for the leadership, operations and administrate functions of the Clinic, ensuring they run smoothly and effectively.
- Managing all operational activities.
- Establishing a culture of continuous business improvement.
- Translating the company’s strategic plans into defined operational plans.
- Operational and strategic responsibility for delivering industry leading customer service and patient safety and care.
- All aspects of day-to-day management of staff, ensuing their effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provide strong, visible leadership and management.
- Developing the Clinic in line with our values and culture.
- To review the concession business and performance and ensure delivery of key financial targets and customer feedback targets.
- Staff Management
- Building a solid rapport with our Surgeons and Clinicians.
- Effective staff management including performance reviews, appraisals, and aiding professional development.
- Oversee the implementation of the human resources policies, procedures, and practices.
- Establish a positive, healthy, and safe work environment in accordance with all appropriate legislation and regulations.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, Click Apply now!