Salary: £35k with a 10% Monthly Bonus (Salary dependent on experience)
Hours: Full-time / Permanent
A permanent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Call Centre Manager to join a well-established private cosmetic company in Manchester. This is a full-time, permanent role offering a salary of £35k with a 10% monthly bonus. As the Call Centre Manager, you will be responsible for the recruitment, training, and motivation of the Call Centre Agents. You will be responsible for the development and delivery of training plans, including ongoing training with the primary focus on patient care and customer service.
Your job is to ensure you provide impeccable phone advice and to develop a team who is competent, professional, friendly, and highly empathic towards our patients’ needs. As the call centre is the first stop in every client’s experience, by having a friendly compassionate attitude you will be setting a positive tone for the rest of their experience at the clinic. As a result of the excellent customer service provided, and your continuous guidance and mentoring, the team should achieve a high level of bookings. You will be overall responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the call centre to the highest professional standards.
- Actively mentor, monitor and guide the team, to continuously improve performance and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for recruitment, training, 1 to 1s, engagement and overall performance management of call agents.
- Constantly develop the team skills and knowledge.
- Understand clients’ needs and the customer experience, and constantly strive to improve customer service.
- Investigating complaints and service failures, identifying and implanting mitigation strategies.
- Generate reports and use statistics to improve performance.
Skill / Experience Required:
- Experience of working in a high-level customer service setting.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Demonstrate an interest to learn more about the industry.
- Must have at least 5 years call centre management experience.
- Strong focus on service and care.
- Able to deliver and create training.
For more information on this exciting role, please click apply now!